It's 9:30, Do You Know Where To Go In Washington, DC?
Posted September 1, 2009 by peta2 staff
Okay, so it’s really not 9:30 unless you’re actually reading this at 9:30. I’m writing again to share my love for yet another venue, and this one happens to be in one of my favorite cities in the United States—Washington, DC. The 9:30 Club is one of the most ‘happening’ places in DC and has featured bands like Cobra Starship, Bayside, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and Between The Buried And Me on their stage. Not only do they bring some of the best bands to DC but they happen to have a kitchen that offers one helluva vegan chili!
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
- What This Veterinarian Found at SeaWorld San Antonio
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!