9 Signs You're a Vegan Catholic
1. You’re embarrassed to admit that this was you at one point:
It’s OK, sweetie. We’ve all made mistakes.
2. You’ve had this question before:
And yes—yes they are. Yay to vegans going to heaven!
3. Your dinner prayers are a little unconventional.
4. You when Lent rolls around:
You also use this opportunity to get your friends to stick to the meatless life!
5. You when you found out that the Pope was naming himself after Francis of Assisi, the patron saint of animals:
And you almost feel like bragging about it.
6. If you could caption this, it would say something like:
7. Bible camp lunches look something like this:
But you know to pack the goods:
8. This is pretty much your favorite Bible verse:
9. You know that compassion applies to ALL beings, including those who might look a little different from us.