Video Interview with The White Tie Affair
Posted February 16, 2010 by Megan Rondeau
Seeing as how it’s 32 degrees and snowing today in New York, I thought it would be a good time to revisit warmer memories—jeans skirts and t-shirts, sunglasses, the smell of suntan lotion, and the sounds of Warped Tour. Oh summer time, how I miss you. But since we’re revisiting the past, let’s take a look back at one of my favorite interviews from last summer with my friends in The White Tie Affair. Check it out!
What nice boys. If you aren’t already in the know about The White Tie Affair, I suggest you get it together and check them out. You can thank me later. And in the meantime, enter to win the new CD from longtime peta2 friends Story of the Year!
- Comments (2)
- Chains and Spikes Used on Calves for Daisy Sour Cream!?
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- SeaWorld San Diego: No Orca Breeding Allowed!
- 9 Vegan Pumpkin-Spice Treats You Need to Try
- Vet Visits Third SeaWorld Location, Finds Even MORE Suffering
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!