Your Stickers Are On Their Way!
Yeeeee-haw! Million Sticker Mania is in full swing! As much as we wish we could magically zap your free “Not A Nugget Stickers” to your door, snail mail can sometimes seem to take forever.
So, we’ve come up with a list of 5 cool ways to help animals while you wait for your sticker stash to arrive. Enjoy!
- Help pimp out our peta2 blog. “Like,” share, comment, and spread the ? (btw, digital high fives to our top commenting superstars: Hannah, Sarah, Lori, Ashley and Jessica). ? Maybe we could get some dudes in the mix, too?
- Whip up a deelish vegan snackie treat for lunch! Rachel’s pineapple guac is definitely on my agenda!
- Pamper yourself with a deluxe DIY cruelty-free spa treatment… I highly recommend making this banana body scrub (it’s one of my faves—you can thank me later)!
- Use that gift of gab you’ve been blessed with. Eavesdroppers are everywhere (I’m guilty)! Within earshot of other shoppers at the mall or grocery store, talk with a friend about factory farming or adopting animals from shelters rather than buying from pet stores or breeders.
- Join the peta2 Street Team! It’s free, it’s fun, and it’s rewarding (I’m talking free swag, too).
What are some other simple ways you like to help save animals?
Also, where are you planning on stickin’ your stickers when they arrive—I want deets! xx