- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Servings: 2 to 3
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 1 bunch spinach, stemmed, or approximately 4 cups prewashed salad mix
- 6–7 store-bought falafel balls (Try Trader Joe's frozen version)
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 5–10 dill pickle slices
- 1 cup tahini or your favorite lemony dressing
- Prepare the falafel according to the package directions, cooking thoroughly until crispy and brown.
- Place the spinach or salad mix in a bowl and crumble the falafel on top.
- Add the tomatoes and dill pickles and toss. Drizzle with the tahini or lemony dressing. (Tip: Mix the tahini with a splash of hot sauce for an extra kick!)
I don't know about you, but discovering falafel for the first time was life-changing for me. I know that sounds a little dramatic, but it's true. I eat falafel on its own, in wraps, on sandwiches, on salads. I bake it, I fry it … you get the idea! If you haven't had falafel, pop into your local Trader Joe's store, Middle Eastern restaurant, or health-food store and grab some up.