‘Bacon’-Wrapped Vegan Pigs in a Blanket
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Servings: 2 to 3
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- 1 can vegan crescent rolls (try Pillsbury brand)
- 1 cup vegan cheese shreds (try Daiya brand)
- 1 pkg. vegan bacon slices (try Lightlife brand)
- 2 pkgs. veggie dogs, cut into halves (try Tofurky or Lightlife brands)
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F.
- Separate the crescent-roll dough into triangles on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with the vegan cheese.
- Wrap a vegan bacon slice around each veggie dog half, then wrap each in a piece of dough.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Vegan pigs in a blanket is a staple potluck recipe because it requires almost zero time to make and it's always a huge hit with vegans and meat-eaters alike (especially considering all the gross things found in hot dogs!).