You Know You're a Vegan College Student When …
Posted May 15, 2013 by peta2 staff
- The cooks who work at the vegan station in the dining hall know you by name.
- You know that keg stands should never be done with Guinness.
- You secretly sneer at people wearing UGGs around campus.
- You lose hours of study time debating with your roommate about the suffering of plants.
- You’d rather talk about the new Vegenaise flavors than anything bacon-flavored.
- You know how to make a vegan-rito at the student union’s Taco Bell.
- Green and blue Top Ramen packets litter your dorm room.
- You read food labels more often than your text books.
- The only way you can find your car is by looking for your GoVeg.com bumper sticker.
- You multitask your activism by snapchatting cruelty videos during class.
- You’ll only bum a cigarette at a party if it’s an American Spirit.
- You go to the library and watch “Glass Walls” in plain view.
- You know what VegFund is.
- You do not have a betta fish as a companion.
- You use words like “carnist.”
- You’ve applied to be a peta2 campus rep! 😉
- Comments (2)
- Are You on the Right Side of History?
- Dissection: Do You Have Rights?
- 15 Disturbing Pics Students Actually Posted on Instagram
- What Happens When Frat Dudes Go Vegan for a Week?
- Protesters Speak Out for Goats at 'Goatchella' Fest
US & Canada: Sign up for Mobile!