1/4 tube Soyrizo
1 15-oz. cans beans (refried or whole)
1 pkg. vegan cheese (We used Follow Your Heart shreds)
1 bottle enchilada sauce (Trader Joe’s makes a vegan one)
Green onions, for topping (optional)
Black olives, for topping (optional)
Vegan chipotle aioli (optional)
Vegan sour cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the Soyrizo and beans.
- In a round baking dish, layer the tortillas, Soyrizo mixture, and vegan cheese. Alternate the three layers until you run out of tortillas, but make sure that your top layer is a tortilla.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the stacked pie, top with vegan cheese, and bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with desired toppings, cut into quarters, and enjoy!