BE A PART OF THE PETA2 MOVEMENT
- Prep time: 10 mins
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Servings: 2-4
- Select your preferred print size and click 'Print Recipe':
- 3"x5" Cards
- 4"x6" Cards
- Full Page
- dash Olive oil
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup brown-rice four
- 1½ tsp. celery salt
- 1½ tsp. red pepper
- 1½ tsp. black pepper
- 1½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 14 oz. extra-firm tofu, drained and pressed
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and brush with the olive oil.
- Combine the cornmeal, brown-rice flour, celery salt, red pepper, black pepper, paprika, and salt in a small bowl.
- Cut the tofu into French fry–shaped pieces and dip each into the dry mixture until coated on all sides.
- Place on the baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 2 minutes, then enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!