Soy Chorizo Taquitos
- 1 cup cooked soy chorizo
- 8–10 small soft corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese
- Toothpicks (optional)
- Cooking spray
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spoon a small amount of soy chorizo onto the edge of a tortilla, then sprinkle some vegan cheese on top.
- Roll up very tightly and place seam side down on a baking sheet lined with tin foil. Secure each roll with a toothpick if needed. Continue until all tortillas are used.
- Spray the tops of the taquitos with a small amount of cooking spray, then sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the taquitos begin to brown and become crisp to the touch.
- Remove the toothpicks. Serve alongside salsa, guacamole, or vegan sour cream for dipping.