Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter–Stuffed Cookie
- 2 vegan sandwich cookies (we used 365 Everyday Value brand)
- 1 tsp. peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted (we used Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips )
• Separate the cookies and set aside the halves that don’t have cream.
• Place the peanut butter on top of the cream in one of the cookie halves and place the other cookie half with cream on top.
• Dip in the melted chocolate and place on a plate lined with parchment paper.
• Crush the cookie halves that you set aside earlier. Sprinkle over the chocolate and refrigerate for 30 minutes.