Curried Broccoli Couscous
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup couscous
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli and snap peas and cook, tossing occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- Add the curry powder and stir to combine. Stir in the chickpeas, raisins, water, and salt and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the couscous, cover, and remove from heat. Let steam for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork and dig in!
Looking for a quick, cheap meal that you can make right at home? Look no further than this curried broccoli couscous recipe! This dish is packed with protein, fiber, and flavor, and chances are, you probably already have most of these ingredients in your fridge or cupboard. So, whatcha waiting for? Get to cookin’!