Grilled Tofu and Veggie Kabobs
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. soy sauce or your favorite dressing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Assorted spices, to taste (I used savory seasoning and dill.)
- Nutritional yeast, to taste
- 1 pkg. extra-firm tofu, drained and sliced into thick cubes
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Combine the soy sauce with the salt, pepper, spices, and nutritional yeast, then marinate the tofu in the mixture. (You can do this while you chop the vegetables, but the longer you marinate the tofu, the better).
- Slide the vegetables and tofu cubes onto wooden skewers.
- Grill for 10 minutes, or until browned on both sides.
Heading to a late summer BBQ, but not sure what to bring? Grab your trusty tofu, chop your fave vegetables, and make this simple and cheap recipe happen on the grill.