Vegan options are everywhere—even at one of America’s favorite burger chains! There’s lots of vegan food at Red Robin, so use this guide the next time you’re in the mood for a burger and bottomless fries.
Appetizers and Sides
- Guac, Salsa & Chips
- Bottomless Fries (steak or sweet potato only)
- Tortilla Chips
- Yukon Kettle Chips
- Steamed Broccoli
- Freckled Fruit Salad
- Pickled Jalapeños
- Pineapple Chunks
- Black Beans (hold the cheese)
- Side Salad (hold the cheese and croutons and ask for the oil and vinegar dressing)
Manipulated a new salad @redrobinburgers to be vegan. ? You can substitute any burger/meat for the boca burger. ? I took off the fried jalapeños & cheese, then swapped regular salsa instead of their salsa-ranch. #muycaliente ?? I think this salad was called sombrero-something. Anyways, it was so good, and flippin' HUGE! This preggo mama couldn't even finish it. ? (but maybe because I stole some of baby daddy's fries ???). #redrobin #veganoptions #veganredrobin #whatpregnantveganseat #whatveganseat #plantbased #bocaburger #anythingyoucaneaticaneatvegan #meatfree #dairyfree #plantbasedpregnancy #veganfoodshare #vegansofig #eatingforthree #vegantacosalad
- House Salad with oil and vinegar dressing: Hold the cheese and croutons and add avocado to make it yummier!
- Classic Mini Wedge Salad: Hold the bacon bits, onion straws, bleu cheese, and ranch dressing. Top with extra veggies, oil and vinegar dressing, or soybean salad oil.
- Southwest Sombrero Salad: Get a vegan patty instead of the chicken, sub pickled jalapeños for fried jalapeño coins, ask for no cheese and no creamy salsa-ranch dressing (get regular salsa instead).
Guyyssss Red Robin truly caters to vegans!! You can turn whatever sandwich/burger on the menu to fit your vegan needs! So I got a wrap with the vegan burger in it & just let them know you have an “allergy” , they will put your fries in a separate fryer so they aren’t frying with the chicken tenders. #vegan #veganlunch #veganfood #veganfoodshare #veganeats #redrobin #veganredrobin #fries #yummy #healthy #healthyfood #healthylife
Red Robin makes it easy to build your own vegan burger from the Keep It Simple menu, or alter one of the specialty burgers to veganize it. Here’s how you do it:
- Order the veggie patty.
- Choose from one of the vegan “buns”: rustic Italian bread, ciabatta buns, spinach tortillas, or lettuce wraps.
- Add any of the following burger toppings: arugula, avocado, basil, cabbage (coleslaw dry mix), carrots, cilantro, cucumber, guacamole, jalapeño, lettuce (your choice of green leaf, iceberg, or romaine), onion, parsley, red pepper, pineapple slices, sea salt, and white tortilla strips.
- Finish with any of these condiments (or get them on the side to enjoy with fries or other food): A-1 Steak Sauce, cocktail sauce, ghost chili ketchup, guacamole, Heinz 57 Sauce, ketchup, oil and vinegar dressing, soybean salad oil, and yellow mustard.
If you’re not into customizing, you can order the Veggie Burger from the Gourmet Burgers menu and ask your server to “make it vegan.” You’ll get a yummy veggie patty on a lettuce wrap with tomato bruschetta salsa, avocado slices, and shredded romaine. This option is served with bottomless broccoli.
Note: While we do our best to keep up to date with all the latest vegan options at restaurants, menu items and recipes can change frequently and may vary by location. You should always check with your server to make sure items are vegan when ordering.
Spread the word about the vegan food at Red Robin to show that vegans can eat just about anywhere!